Skip to content
Guarantee and Warranty is NOT VALID in the Following Cases
- The warranty is void and does not apply to damage from improper installation, neglect, accident, misuse, natural disaster, exposure to extremes of heat or humidity, or as a result of any modification to the original product.
- The warranty does not apply to the defects due to causes beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit to the service center.
- Because of varying climate conditions, this warranty does not cover changes in the finish, including rusting, pitting, corroding, tarnishing, or peeling.
- The Warranty is void if the warranty card or the proof of purchase is not provided at the time of service or have been altered in any way or made illegible.
- The Warranty is not applicable for the accessories or peripherals like shaft, canopy, hook assembly kit, fan blades and remote control.
- The SMPL warranty does not cover product parts that are subject to wear or which can be considered as consumable parts (example: batteries, etc.) by their nature or are made of plastic.
- SMPL guarantees to the purchaser that this product carries a limited warranty for the period of three years, commencing from the date of purchase.
- This limited warranty applies only to the fan motor and hence not applicable to the other accessories or peripherals like shaft, canopy, hook assembly kit, fan blades and remote control.
- If fan motor fails at any time within three years from the original purchase, due to the defect in materials or workmanship then SMPL will repair or replace the part at its expense.
- The decision of repairing or replacing the part will be taken only by SMPL.
- This warranty can be availed only as a “carry-in” repair at the SMPL Authorised Service Center premises and proof of original purchase is required. For locating the nearest service center
- For Queries mail us to email@example.com